Ads

spotify connect pixel 7 pro pixel tablet ipad air 4
Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority
Opinion post by
Rita El Khoury

Ten years after it was first introduced, Spotify Connect is just as magical as it was on day one. A simple feature on paper, Connect transforms the Spotify app on any device into a universal remote for your entire Spotify experience. And it works seamlessly no matter what I’m using, so much so that even if I wanted to switch music services now, I couldn’t. Once I got hooked on the simplicity of Connect, I just couldn’t imagine going without it.

See, for the past three years, I’ve had a YouTube Premium subscription, which gives me access to YouTube Music too, but I’ve been paying for a separate Spotify Premium plan on top of that. Why? Because each time I think of moving services, I start listing all the reasons I shouldn’t: my personal library, the playlists I follow, all the Eurovision fans who create National Finals playlists for other fans, Spotify’s ubiquity across multiple platforms, and on top of it all, Spotify Connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| Designed by Colorlib